The KSI Time Tracking system provides an easy and effective
way to track the employees' total time and time spent on specific jobs or projects. The
Employee Scheduler is used to schedule the in and out times for the employee for each day.
The actual time worked versus the scheduled time is shown on the report.
- User-controlled message to all employees when they log in
- Separate user-controlled message for each employee that is
only displayed when that employee logs in and out.
- Ability to assign job number either when employee logs in or
- Grace Period - Ability to indicate the number of minutes
before and after the hour that the employee logs in and out to be treated as that hour.
- Employee file - Maintains the employees' name, address,
telephone number, type, hourly rate, date of birth, hire date, termination date, current
log in/out status, last previous log in/out status. Scan by employee name.
- Job file - Maintains description and corresponding general
ledger account number for each job.
- Payroll Interface - Creates payroll transaction file from
- Schedule employees - Schedule log in and out times for each
employee for each day. System tracks actual time worked versus scheduled time.
- Time Card Adjustment - Supervisor has ability to correct the
Time Card file if employee forgets to log in or out.
- Employee Log Listing
- Job Listing
- Employee Time and Expense Record
- Employee Listing
- Employee Schedules
- Job Report
||Kennedy Systems, Inc.
3455 Peachtree Ind. Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: (770) 446-0080
Fax: (770) 495-8198