The KSI Purchase Order system interfaces with the KSI
Accounts Payable and Inventory systems. It provides the user with the ability to print
purchase orders and track open purchase orders including expected ship dates, actual
receipt dates and quantities received, as well as quantities invoiced with their related
- Master file includes your company's name, mailing address,
shipping address, telephone number, fax number, watts number, and nine shipping
- Vendor file includes vendor's name, address, telephone and
fax numbers, persons to contact, category classification, payment terms, shipping codes
and minimum order requirements.
- Purchase order entry includes purchase order number, vendor,
order date, requested date, ship date, terms, side mark, shipping instructions, shipping
address, description, quantity and price.
- Expected ship dates and quantities can be adjusted as new
information is received from the vendor.
- Items can be "received" into inventory prior to
receiving the vendor's invoice. Once the invoice is received, the costing information is
updated into inventory.
- Works in conjunction with the KSI Inventory
and Accounts Payable systems.
- Vendor Listings - sorted in alpha, numeric or category
- Name and Address Listings
- Vendor Mailing Labels
- Vendor Rolodex Cards
- Purchase Order Entry Edit Listing - used to review purchase
order before update
- Receipts Listing - used to review quantities received and/or
invoiced before update
- Purchase Orders - may be printed on plain paper or
- Open Purchase Order List - select all items or only items
received but not invoiced. Select all or specific vendors.
- Closed Purchase Order List - select all or specific vendors.
- Status Report - reflects vendor, po #, date ordered, date
requested, date expected, and whether purchase order is open or closed.
||Kennedy Systems, Inc.
3455 Peachtree Ind. Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: (770) 446-0080
Fax: (770) 495-8198