The KSI Depreciation system offers the
flexibility of keeping three different methods of depreciation for each asset. This is
valuable for companies that need one method for their company books and another for
federal tax purposes.
- Choice of calculation frequency: monthly, quarterly or
- Multiple methods of depreciation:
- Straight line
- Declining balance
- Sum of years digits
- Automatic mid-quarter convention calculation
- Depreciate on either 1/2 or 1/3 month basis
- 20 character alphanumeric asset numbers available
- Categorize assets by department, class, subclass, state and
- Track asset movement from one department to another
- Depreciation Schedule
- Property Ledgers
- Current Year Depreciation
- Depreciation Summary by Class/Subclass
||Kennedy Systems, Inc.
3455 Peachtree Ind. Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: (770) 446-0080
Fax: (770) 495-8198