DUE DATE MANAGER
The KSI Due Date Manager system keeps track of
the workload and associated deadlines for each client. Avoid missing important due dates
by automatically scheduling each task.
The Staff Scheduling module allows each task
to be scheduled to the actual employees who will perform the work, with the associated
dates and estimated time required to complete the task.
- Client Data Base. Maintain client profile including fiscal
year, type of business, structure, SIC code, contact name and unlimited notes.
- User-defined Tasks. Each task is assigned a responsible
employee, due date, extension due date, frequency and applicable client structure. Due
dates can be specific dates or based on the client's fiscal year.
- Automatic Scheduling. Tasks can be automatically assigned
and scheduled according to the applicable client structure. Unlimited notes may be entered
for each scheduled task.
- Rescheduling. Tasks can be either automatically or manually
- Staff Scheduling Module is available and tracks each
employee who will work on a specific task. The employees are scheduled by task, date and
the estimated time required to complete the task.
- Can be used alone or in conjunction with the KSI Practice Management System.
- Client Lists and Mailing Labels
- Employee Lists
- Task Lists
- Due Date Reports
- Employee Schedules - Available with Staff Scheduling
- Client Schedules - Available with Staff Scheduling
||Kennedy Systems, Inc.
3455 Peachtree Ind. Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: (770) 446-0080
Fax: (770) 495-8198